Resources for MPHGrads
Use these fabulous resources to help you on your MPH journey.
Let me know if you have any you'd like to share!
Public Health Search Engines
- PublicHealthJobs.net: Totally devoted to helping MPH grads find work in public health.
- The Public Health Employment Connection: Emory University's free public health job posting site.
- idealist.org: A great resource for finding non-profit jobs in your area.
- usajobs.gov: This is the place to find all federal public health work.
- State and Local Public Health: Use this link to connect with all state and local public health departments.
Volunteer in Public Health
- Health Care Volunteer: A growing network of health-related service opportunities.
- idealist.org: A great resource for finding volunteer opportunities in your area.
- Global Health eLearning Center: A fabulous resource for MPH-ers involved in global health...and all free.
- ASPPH Webinars: Look here for an updated list of free webinars.
- Train.org: If you can make it through the jungle that is this website, you will find many free trainings available to you. Sign-in, go to Dashboard, then My Training Plans, and pick a training.
- Public Health Online Nutrition Courses: Look here for a list of free online nutrition courses.
- CDC SAS Refresher Course: A practical review of SAS.
- MEASURE Evaluation: Courses and resources for those working with HIV/AIDS, population health, and global health